Snazaroo Face Paints in Sky Blue and White
Makeup Revolution Colour Chaos Palette (Over-bored, Deliver Me, Needed To..., TipX and Wkd)
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Crave)
Collection 24hr Extreme Liner
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Face Paint Brush
RT Essential Foundation Brush
RT Shading Brush
RT Brow Brush
RT Blush Brush
RT Contour Brush
To find out exactly how I created this look, click below!
- Firstly I mixed Snazaroo Sky Blue and White together to make a paler blue that I wanted.
- I then covered my entire face, ears and neck with blue face paint using the RT essential foundation brush, and used makeup sponges to disguise any brush strokes.
- Under my eyes I drew a thick, white line using the white face paint.
- I used Over-bored (dark blue eyeshadow) to contour using the RT contour brush. Using the same eyeshadow, I then contoured my nose using the RT shading brush.
- Using the RT brow brush, I used Crave (black eyeshadow) to define my nose further.
- To highlight, I patted TipX (white eyeshadow) over my nose and cheek bones.
- Using Over-bored and Deliver Me (dark grey eyeshadow) with the RT brow brush, I brushed the colour into my eyebrows to make them bolder.
- To define the crease on my eyes, I used Crave with the RT shading brush.
- I patted Wkd (turquoise eyeshadow) into the centre of my eyelid.
- Applying my eyeliner on with the Collection felt tip liner, I also added a flick for a feminine feel.
- Using Crave, I softly drew a line underneath where I had put the white face paint below my eye. This will give the effect of my eye appearing bigger - just like they are on Avatar!
- Curling my eyelashes, I applied lots of mascara.
- Using Over-bored, I patted the colour a little under my lower lip to make them appear bigger.
- Now for the lips! I concealed my actual lip colour with the same blue eyeshadow as before, then patted Needed To... (a pink/purple eyeshadow) over the top.
- Using the same pinky, purple colour, I used the RT blush brush to apply it to my cheeks and to the end of my nose to add a little colour to the look.
- I mixed Over-bored and Deliver Me together to create a blue/black colour so I could draw on the markings using the RT brow brush.
- Using the white face paint again, I randomly dotted circles over my nose, cheeks and forehead.
I had so much fun creating this look after seeing a tutorial on it by Dinosaur Dances, and although the lips went a little funny by the end and I forgot to put white eyeliner on my waterline, I think it isn't a bad attempt. Although if I were to do this look again, I would try a different brand of face paint as sadly this one did leave areas patchy, but I'm still happy with how it turned out. Let me know in comments below what you think!